Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2014

New 3DK designs

Hi there blog buddies,


Quite a few customers have asked me what I am working on at the moment and what is new so I am starting to give updates on the progress of new designs so you get a better idea of completion dates and when the kits will be live on the website and on eBay. 
I am at the moment designing a range of small offices with differing external finishes in North American HO Scale and British OO Gauge. 
The kits have passed the design stage and are moving onto the instruction stage which requires me to build and photograph them which is the fun bit. 

After some tweaking and re-designing and sometimes more re-designing the kits is ready for testing which is done by a mate of mine who then gives me the kit back with a comprehensive list of suggestions so it’s re-design again before finial completion.  

If you have any suggestions or if there are structures you would like to see me produce then please feel free to drop me a line at

h3dk@live.ca
3DK

Calum Faeorin-Cruich
108 App#4 St Andrew Street West
Fergus
Ontario
N1M 1N5
Canada
(001) 226-979-6485
Email: h3dk@live.ca
www.3dk.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment