Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

New OO Gauge Terraced House


I have just completed a new addition to my 3DK product range. The red brick terraced house is the most detailed and time consuming kit I have designed yet. It took so much longer to design than I anticipated, but this was very much a labour of love as I think it is also one of my best kits yet.

The reason it is so detailed inside and out is that I wanted a great looking building for my own OO Gauge British layout so hence the extreme high detail.
The kit has a fully detailed interior and comes with detailed photographic instructions. The interior detailing includes wallpaper, hanging pictures, carpets interior walls and doors, fireplaces and curtains.
The dimensions are 11 ½ cm long x 6 ½ cm deep x 10 ½ cm high.


 The building comes weathered and has damp patches where drainpipes are leaking and moss where the building is suffering risings damp. The building also comes with a pavement (Sidewalk) and it also comes with extra pavements so you can add these to other kits on your layout.
As can be seen from the images I have included fully detailed loft and roof trusses which are based on the rear thing.
As the kit comes as a PDF file, you can print the kit out as many times as you want and create a whole street scene from one download. 
The next kit in the pipeline is the barber shop and bakery which is well under way. This kit will have the same interior detailing as the terraced house kit and should be ready by the end of November.


I will give updates on the progress of this kit as I know there are customers waiting for its release. Following the release of the bakery kit will be a range of buildings similar to the terrace house but with different external finishes and I have given you a snap shot of them is semi completion.





If you require any information on any of my kits or have any ideas or suggestions then please get in touch,

Kind regards,

3DK
Calum Faeorin-Cruich
108 App#4 St Andrew Street West
Fergus
Ontario
N1M 1N5
Canada
(001) 226-979-6485
Email: h3dk@live.ca
www.3dk.ca






No comments:

Post a Comment